Wednesday, January 16, 2013






You Are a Bodily-Kinesthetic Learner

My mantra: Movement is fun-damental.
Bodily-kinesthetic intelligence means I think in movements. The fundamental ability to use movements for either self-expression or precision to achieve a goal is crucial for surgeons, athletes, mimes, choreographers, and directors.
The best way for me to retain information is to associate it with an activity. Dance, acting, and sports are easy for you to master. Relate what I am trying to learn to one of these activities, and I will retain information and gain understanding.

Tips for the way you learn:

  • Perform a skit to show the action of the idea I'm are trying to learn.
  • Make a game out of the materials.
  • Apply what I'm are learning to hands-on models or in-practice examples.
  • Stay active when I'm in a situation in which I need to concentrate. I can squeeze a stress ball when talking with someone or walk around while reading a book.
I was sort of surprised to find out that my learning style was Bodily-Kinesthetic. I thought that my learning style would be more Logical-Mathematical. This sort o relates to me because I play sport but that's about all.I don't really see how Bodily-Kinesthetic can really relate to learning. The only relation it has to school is P.E., and the only thing you do in P.E. is be active.


I'm  a Logical-Mathematical Learner

My mantra: Why? Well, because it's logical.
Logical-mathematical intelligence is often what we refer to when we call someone -- such as a mathematician or an engineer -- smart. You possess the ability to understand complex problems, both logical and mathematical. This intelligence asks questions, finds solutions, and reflects on the problem-solving process.

Tips for the way you learn:

  • Think about what I'm trying to learn as a puzzle or a formula.
  • Ask questions and allow myself to experiment with my own hypotheses to find solutions or new answers.
  • Concentrate on symbols, designs, and words to bridge mathematical and verbal logic.
  • Create an outline to understand my subject step by step. Doing so will allow me to stay organized and track what i'm learning in a logical sequence.

This is my second best learning style. I thought I would get this as my best one. But I got 44 %


I'm not a Naturalistic Learner

My mantra: Let's investigate the natural world.
Naturalistic learners often understand the patterns of living things, and they apply scientific reasoning to the world. You recognize (and can classify) different types of plants or animals. You also empathize with animals. Some well-known careers for those with naturalistic intelligence are farmer, naturalist, animal behaviorist, and scientist.

Tips for the way you learn:

  • Observe and record data.
  • Create a "living system" for the material I'm are trying to learn. Imagine the new material as an ecosystem or a pattern for me to figure out.
  • Write about nature, daily life, or people as a topic so I become engaged in my assignment.

I wasn't really Surprised to find that I'm not a naturalistic learner. I only managed to get a 17%.










No comments:

Post a Comment